Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Etsy shop!

I finally got around to set up my Etsy shop. You can find ready made billets for sale there, and I will be adding patterned billets, and maybe finished pieces later on. The first two, are a nickel silver, copper, brass billet and a sterling silver, copper billet. Thanks!




UPDATE: Etsy shop is dead as it saw little traffic. If you want to buy mokume billets or finished pieces, just contact me through the comments below and I will respond with direct email.

5 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I'm wondering if you're still offering billets for sale, as I've worked with a few alloys before but currently do not have the resources to bond metals myself, nor am I in a position to alloy metals.

    I'd really be interested to hear from you as fast as possible,

    J. Bierman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, let me know what you need and I can send a price quote and time requirements. I can provide any combination of copper brass nickel silver and silver, as well as silver and palladium though the price for the latter is steep. Send me your email so I can respond directly. Thank you

      Delete
  2. Hi, I would also like to know if you are still offering to sell billets. If you are, I have some questions. My email is: nanugn@gmail.com
    -Would you consider selling Damascus?
    -Do you sell mokume gane sheets?
    -What is the price range for a sheet/billet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ενδιαφέρομαι για τις ράβδους μιλούμε που φτιάχνεται.αν τις κάνετε ακόμα παρακαλώ
    Ενημερώστε με. antoniostsompopoulos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete